• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help! Muse and Business Catalyst Expert Please

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a government contract, and they are needing a website where their employees can go and log in, and view current events for the company. It will need a log in section and certain logins (By management) will have different permissions or options. The main premise for the site is a calendar where the managers can upload new content for the month or go in and edit the calendar. The client also needs verification and security info since it is a government site I know BC does not display that it is a secure site when hosting with them

I will be honest I feel I am in way over my head. I do not think Muse has this capability, if anyone can help me with this or offer any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

It would take a bit of coding but not really a lot to do entirely in Business Catalyst. By coding I mean just understanding the Business Catalyst tag structure. Of course with more coding knowledge you could get even more sophisticated with it but from what you have described if I understand correctly it could be done.

As for the secure site, BC secure zones are actually secured https sites, they just can't be on your own domain at this time. The secure site portions use the worldsecuresystems.co

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be achieved with intermediate knowledge of Business Catalyst and Secure Zones. However, this would be very difficult to do with Muse as the design tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I be able to do that with BC? I had thought so because of the complexity of what they want. I assume my only option is coding the site correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would take a bit of coding but not really a lot to do entirely in Business Catalyst. By coding I mean just understanding the Business Catalyst tag structure. Of course with more coding knowledge you could get even more sophisticated with it but from what you have described if I understand correctly it could be done.

As for the secure site, BC secure zones are actually secured https sites, they just can't be on your own domain at this time. The secure site portions use the worldsecuresystems.com domain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines