• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Error When Importing from Another Catalog

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom 6 (not CC) on a MacBook Pro. In the past I have been able to successfully import from another catalog. Now I get the following internal error:

Lightroom_Fatal_SQLite_Transient_Error :: <PATH TO CATALOG> :: Error: disk I/O error :: SQL: SELECT * FROM Adobe_variablesTable WHERE name = ?;

I have run the catalog check on the catalog I am importing from and the catalog I am importing to, optimized both catalogs, successfully run Disk Doctor on the disk I am copying from and the disk I am copying to, and uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom. I still get the error. What am I missing?

Lightroom Import Catalog Error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi wlotus,

Please check the permissions for the location from where you are importing images to the catalog. You can move the anther catalog to desktop and then try the import process.

Also, are changing the location for the images while importing from the catalog to another?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wlotus,

Please check the permissions for the location from where you are importing images to the catalog. You can move the anther catalog to desktop and then try the import process.

Also, are changing the location for the images while importing from the catalog to another?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mohit,

Thank you for your suggestion. I copied to a different location and discovered the problem was a defective destination disk that still managed to pass the first aid check in disk utility. I switched to a backup disk, and successfully merged the libraries.

Sincerely,

Wanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines