Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a home button that can be added to all pages

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a 150-page PDF, and I have created a simple Home image that I would like to place on page 2-150 that will take the viewer back to page 1.

I placed the image on page 2, set-it up as a link to page 1 and it works fine.

Now I am unable to figure out how to add that link to all pages.

I am using Acrobat Pro DC.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a button, you can right-click on that button and select to add it to multiple pages. This is not possible if you have a link. You may want to reconsider how implement this functionality. However, one other thing to consider is what types of viewers you want to use (or you want your users to use when viewing this document): Support for links is better in non-Adobe viewers than support for interactive forms buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Karl. The button worked great and I imported an icon instead of just using plain text. Looks and functions just how I wanted it to. Regarding viewers, everyone viewing this will be using Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines