• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Review and Stability Problem LR 6.8 Standalone

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Lightroom version: 6.8 [ 1099473 ] on a Intel box using win 7 Pro. With this latest version...  I am reviewing photos using the film strip. As I go along making development adjustments... I move certain photos into collections. Moving from one photo to the next on the film strip becomes slower... and dragging a photo to a collection eventually fails... meaning you can not grab a hold of the photo to add it to a collection.  and at this time LR crashes. I do not have this problem on my WIN 10 laptop. This only started after the latest version of LR was installed. Another issue is also in this load...  when you delete rejected photos.. the photo in the development window becomes stuck... there is not change to the photo in the center window when select other photos. A restart of LR is only solution.

This is the latest problem report..

Description

Faulting Application Path:    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\lightroom.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    lightroom.exe

Application Version:    6.8.0.10

Application Timestamp:    58417e06

Fault Module Name:    StackHash_00a8

Fault Module Version:    6.1.7601.23572

Fault Module Timestamp:    57fd0651

Exception Code:    c0000374

Exception Offset:    00000000000bf3e2

OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Information 1:    00a8

Additional Information 2:    00a86b88c313a6f2be9ba9a7ae0d53cc

Additional Information 3:    89d1

Additional Information 4:    89d129fb53e9a31d2d15adfed509c2f7

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID:    393914542

Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Have you tried to deactivate the GPU acceleration?

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to deactivate the GPU acceleration?

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LR_Mowang ,

Please try unchecking "Use graphics processor" from Preferences>Performance panel in Lightroom as Axel mentioned.

Another issue is also in this load...  when you delete rejected photos.. the photo in the development window becomes stuck... there is not change to the photo in the center window when select other photos. A restart of LR is only solution.

This is a known issue with the current version and will be fixed in future releases.The workaround is to delete files in the Library module.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines