• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Pages Change?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a site and I have a master page with a navigation made of state buttons (for other reasons, I could not use the nav widget). When I preview just this master page in the browser, everything works fine; however, when I preview a page to which this master has been applied, all of the nav elements get shifted until half of them are off the page. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us a small .muse file, showing us fhe wrong behaving elements, and we may tell you why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah I did not see this until late this afternoon, but I found the problem! A hidden rectangle that was way off into the pasteboard area!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for communicating the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines