Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oops! this document couldn't be opened issue

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've been constantly having issues of late once I transfer from Adobe Digital to my Kobo. The document seems to transfer to the Kobo but when I try to open it from the Kobo, I get the below message:

Oops!  This document couldn't be open...

This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Mangement (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID... Please sign in with the authorised A. ID and try again.

BUT, there is nothing wrong with my ID and my computer is authorised.  I tried to download another book and it worked.

The books that I am download are from our local library and are EPUB books directly accessed from the Overdrive section of our library.

I am using a PC Windows 7.

Please assist with this issue.

Thank you

Felicia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nanaky - this solution worked!  Now very happy and no more frustration.  Do you think that ADE 4.5 will fix its bugs so we can download the latest versions, or do we need to stay on ADE 3 forever?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No idea i try only to help but no adobe staff.^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines