Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TOO_SHORT

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have trouble with an E-book I downloaded from my local library. I can download the .ascm-file but when I try to open it I get the error message E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TOO_SHORT. I deauthorized and reauthorized my ADE several times with no effect. I deleted and re-downloaded the files several times with no effect. I uninstalled and reinstalled my ADE several times with no effect. I contacted my library and after long E-mail back and forth I got the answer that it has to be a local error as the file is perfectly fine at the support guy's computer.

I tried to google a solution myself and found that "deleting the adept key in the registry editor" might be the solution: but what does that mean? How do I delete the adept key in the registry error?

Maybe also interesting: the file is somehow saved in cloud sync. I tried to delete the cloud sync file, which I can do, but when I reopen the ADE the book is (empty) in the library again...

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you try to redownload the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines