• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Update

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the weekend I did the Update in Lightroom. I lost all my presets and had a kinds of issues. Most of the time Lr would not even open. I was going to update on another computer but am a little hesitant. Anybody else have this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

If you are using Lightroom 6.8/2015.8 then, please turn off the graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck GPU > Restart.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system? What version of Lightroom? What sort of problems? Please describe in detail..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Lightroom 6.8/2015.8 then, please turn off the graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck GPU > Restart.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Io dopo che ho fatto l'aggiornamento da Lightroom 6.0 (copia regolarmente registrata) a Lightroom 6.8 , necessario per vedere i files raw generati dalla mia nuova fotocamera Canon Eos 5D mrk IV, non riesco ad aprire l'applicazione e mi compare questa scritta:

Cosa devo fare???????????

Grazie.

20170307_003439_resized_1 (600x800).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah dimenticavo, il sistema operativo che utilizzo è Windows 7 a 64 bit.

Rimango in attesa di news

Grazie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please refer the below troubleshooting article and it should work.

Error :api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines