• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with new After Effects update

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in need of help, I updated to the the most recent After Effects update. I have projects that I created In the previous version. I open up the old file and it tells me that it needs to be converted to I click ok, then It says files are missing and everything is offline. if you can help me It would be most appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

The files are likely in a different location now compared to when the project was created. Simply double-click on one of the missing footage items and point AE to the new location. If the file structure remains the same, it should find all of the other items as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to After Effects​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The files are likely in a different location now compared to when the project was created. Simply double-click on one of the missing footage items and point AE to the new location. If the file structure remains the same, it should find all of the other items as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines