• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error copying clips with Lumetri effect from Premiere 2017 to After Effects 2017

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone run into issues copying a sequence colored with Lumetri from Premiere 2017 to AE2017?

Last week I kept getting an error in AE when trying to paste a sequence from Premiere. AE would error after one clip (dialogue below) and paste only that one clip. So I had to copy/paste one clip at a time to get the sequence imported.

This didn't happen to the sequence before it was colored with Lumetri. This copy/paste method worked with Lumetri prior to 2017.

Error:

After Effects: AEGP Plugin Premiere Pro Import: Error reading effect info. Some effects will be skipped. ( 5027 :: 12 )

Mac Pro (2013)

OS X 10.10.5

AE 14.0.1.5

PPro 11.0.2 (47)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

You're not running the latest versions. I'm not sure if the issue you are asking about is fixed, but it's the first thing I would try (as long as you're not in the middle of a big project, of course).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not running the latest versions. I'm not sure if the issue you are asking about is fixed, but it's the first thing I would try (as long as you're not in the middle of a big project, of course).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like we were .1 versions behind in AE (14.0.1.5 vs 14.1). This seems to have fixed this in a super quick test. Luckily IT didn't have a problem pushing the update. They're normally pretty cautious about updates, which is probably why I didn't have it to begin with haha

Disappointed none of the devs pointed this out in the Slack when I asked and provided version numbers

Thanks for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kris_cave  wrote

Disappointed none of the devs pointed this out in the Slack when I asked and provided version numbers

In their defense, they have a TON of forums, reddits, and Slacks they semi-monitor in addition to their own Adobe-based Slacks and emails. When trying to read quickly through an issue, 14.0.1 can look an awful lot like 14.1.0.

Anyway, I'm glad my suggestion helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are pretty great. I was just being a curmudgeon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines