• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show bookmark on page

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question can be best explained by the following example. Suppose I have the following bookmark structure (see below). Is it possible to show the bookmark on the respective pages? So pages 1, 2 and 3 will show somewhere on the page bookmark 1. This will make large PDF's with costum bookmarks much more readable. Maybe this can be done with scripting, if so please move this topic to that section. Thanks!

Bookmark

Page

Bookmark 1

Bookmark 2

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this can be achieved using a script. You would basically need to iterate over the entire bookmarks tree, executing each bookmark to see where it points to and then use the bookmark's name as the text for a watermark, form field or annotation on those page(s).

If you're interested I've already developed a tool that does exactly that: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Add Bookmarks Names To Pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! seems like a nice script, just tested the demo version and it worked. Unfortunately I'm looking for a free solution, so if anyone has a free usable script please post it here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines