Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Comp to Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe people...

Is there any plans to allow importing from Adobe Comp to Adobe XD?

Comp's a great way to get ideas quickly translated into layouts, therefore useful for sketching out potential wireframes (or Comp's for that matter).  But from there you're currently stuck in either jumping to Illustrator or something like Muse.  It feels like I want to continue my thinking with all the careful consideration the Desktop gives me... hence thinking about a Comp to XD workflow.

Am I trying to mash two flows together here? Or are other people thinking the same?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Others have suggested it before. You should upvote this in UserVoice: Integrate with Adobe Comp CC – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Others have suggested it before. You should upvote this in UserVoice: Integrate with Adobe Comp CC – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Didn't know about that... done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe, 

is there any chance to transfer work from Adobe Comp CC to any other Adobe service or export to vector shapes?

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines