• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Position Keyframe Bug?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made several key frames to make the red glowing circles stick to his pupils. After I made a pre-comp it made all of my key frames move off of his eyes. I already saved the project and cannot use the undo button. How can I fix this?

0e8430464427dce271383507b7b69f59.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your description does not give us enough detail to figure out what you did wrong. There is no bug when creating keyframes and then creating a pre-comp. Your screenshot doesn't explain what is what.

If the keyframes giving you problems are on layer 53 then you can create a null, attach layer 53 to the null with parenting, then move the null to reposition the effects on the eyes.

I don't know how long your comp is but it looks like you are trying to edit in AE. I'd break each effects shot down into it's own comp and only use AE for effects you can't do in Premiere Pro or your NLE of choice. AE is a lousy editing app.

If that doesn't fix your problems please give us more details. I can't make much sense out of your screenshot because nothing is labeled and the modified properties of the layers giving you problems are not revealed (uu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to agree with rick. You're not giving us much to work with. A few things that could happen:

• you may have accidentally chnaged the position of the pre-comped layer
  • the comp dimensions don't match
  • the comps have a framerate mismatch

Everything beyond those guesses will require much more information on your part.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BrandonMar97,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our experts’ advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines