• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtrate photos viewed as smart preview

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to filtrate photos viewd as smart preview and as orginal photo?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you are asking for.

A smart Preview IS a preview of the original photo.

If you want to filter and see only Smart Previews, one way is to create a Smart Collection-

ScreenShot155.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to separate photos viewed as smart previews form photos viewed as orginal + smart previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

witolds62691620  wrote

I want to separate photos viewed as smart previews form photos viewed as orginal + smart previews.

I don't think you can do that. You can filter, Filter Bar, or use a Smart Collection to filter in or out images that have smart previews but I don't think you can filter on your criteria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot 'separate'.  Smart Previews must be considered to be "Previews" and only previews- not whole and independent image files. (regardless of the talk about them being re-sized dng files!)

Yes you may be able to edit the Smart Preview disconnected from the original photo, but it must still eventually link back to its original 'parent' image.

There is no purpose in creating Sm-Previews unless you are -

1. Exporting a catalog to another computer for a temporary need (like travel)

2. using the option in preferences to speed up Lr editing functions.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines