• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The spot removal tool doesn't work.

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The spot removal tool doesn't work. I select an area to heal, move the sampled area to what I want it look like and nothing happens. The spot is still there. I've reset the tool, tried clone and heal, spots remain.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First suggestion- Check the Opacity slider is at 100.

Note-the sampled area circle only appears for the 'Clone' mode.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sampled area circle appears for HEAL mode also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

circle appears for HEAL mode also.

True and correct.!   My brain fag. Thanks Bob

Re the Spot Healing brush-

Just opened CC2015.9  and my Spot Healing Brush will only leave a "Pin" when I drag the mouse on part of the image. If I just click the mouse (as I would on sensor dust spots) it leaves a circle (hard to see on detailed images)

Bob- why am I not seeing a pin for each mouse click? Has this changed, or again "Brain fag"?

ScreenShot157.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wobertc

Thats the way it has always worked,  circles for click and pin for click and drag.  Maybe it time to rest the brain  I do agree that the circles are VERY difficult to see when the spotting is on certain colors.  Making them a little thicker would really help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doooh-  more sleep needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines