Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please uninstall and reinstall the product,error16

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday afternoon,

when i updated  Adobe XD to the latest version, i can not open it any more.

i have  uninstalled and reinstalled  Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud, but it doesn't work.

now  i am very very anxious .   and  i cannot  continue my design.   

i need help

~~~~(>_<)~~~~

/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

xd1.jpg

xd2.jpg

pc.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've seen a number of issues result in this behavior. These two issues come to mind - please let us know if it's one of these two issues.

[Windows] Older versions on another account (G13876) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

[Windows] XD does not launch immediately after quitting (G13732) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Reque...

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no

there is  just one account in my Windows10

and my AdobeXD  cannot  work   anymore, it keeps alert me:please uninstall and reinstall the product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does following the steps in this article fix the issue: Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've met the same problem, and when I try to select "replace all child object permission entries...." (the last step) and select "Apply", the box just unselect itself and I still get an error 16 when I launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jamw,

If you are still looking for assistance, I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care They should be able to investigate this case for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines