• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Payment

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with my subscription payment this month and i need help.

The payment was due on the 4th of this month but I forgot to leave enough money in the account I have designated for the subscription.

I get an email saying the payment has failed and to go into my account and update the payment details.  The actual card details have not changed so I basically confirmed this by going into update payment details and pressing save.  I've done this twice now, however, adobe still haven't taken payment.  What has happened is that two amounts of £1 have come out of my bank each time I have updated the payment.

Is this normal?  Would it really take more than 4 days since updating payment information for adobe to take the payment?

I never thought I would be begging a company to take my money, but please, take my money!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both for your help, I had been going round in circles. The issue is now resolved and adobe have taken the payment. Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines