Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation de Design Standard

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, je suis Mr DUPRAZ Thierry de la sté DASIR

nous venons de changer de PC au service marketing, je viens de faire l'installation et la mise à jour demandé.

je n'ai pas eu de message d'erreur lors des installations

un formateur est venu hier pour apprendre le logiciel et certaine chose ne fonctionne pas correctement.

les icônes qui sont sur la droite de l'écran n'ont pas d'action ?

est ce un problème d'installation ou de paramétrage ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Before you choose a color, you must click on the Fill or Stroke button to put it on top:

InDesign CCss_003.pngInDesign CCss_004.png

For example:

To fill the selected shape with blue, click the Fill icon to put it in front. Then click the blue swatch.

InDesign CCss_005.png

To add magenta outline. Click the stroke icon to put it in front. Then click the magenta swatch.InDesign CCss_006.png

To add a new color. Click the panel menu > Add new Color Swatch.InDesign CCss_007.png

I think this is confusing for a new user. I teach my students to use the control panel first, and then introduce the Swatches panel aft

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[moved from Creative Suites to InDesign]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

If the user is experienced and the application is not working properly try resetting the InDesign Preferences:

Close and relaunch InDesign, and IMMEDIATELY hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift (Windows) or Cmd + Ctrl + Opt + Shift (Mac), and respond in the affirmative to the dialog asking if you really want to replace the preferences. you must be extremely fast on the keyboard (if you don’t see the confirmation prompt, you were too slow).

You may have to do it a couple of times before you get the hang of it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When i do CTRL+ALT+SHIFT, the window is open but I can't choose a color or create new colors ...

I'm blok and can't click in anyone in the right tablature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you choose a color, you must click on the Fill or Stroke button to put it on top:

For example:

To fill the selected shape with blue, click the Fill icon to put it in front. Then click the blue swatch.

InDesign CCss_005.png

To add magenta outline. Click the stroke icon to put it in front. Then click the magenta swatch.InDesign CCss_006.png

To add a new color. Click the panel menu > Add new Color Swatch.InDesign CCss_007.png

I think this is confusing for a new user. I teach my students to use the control panel first, and then introduce the Swatches panel after they are comfortable with the control panel options.

InDesign CCss_008.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking how to assign colors from the swatches panel?

You already have a red stroke assigned, it is just very thin. You can zoom in to see it, or make it thicker on the Control panel at the top.

Safariss_001.png

I think it is easier for a new user to assign colors from the Control panel. If you are going to assign color through the Swatches panel, you have to keep a close eye on the icons in the top left corner. One of the two icons (stroke or fill) is on top, and that is the one that is going to change color when you click a color from the swatches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines