• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RSMB?? HELP??

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently just bought Adobe After Effects and downloaded a few presets for zoom in, out, and spin transitions. However when I try to use the effect it tells me I need to download "RSMB." Ive tried to find where to buy it and have no clue how to. I don't want to get a bootleg version for free im willing to spend the money I just don't know how to buy the plugin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

RSMB is available at RevisionFX' website.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RSMB is available at RevisionFX' website.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you download these presets from?

Reel Smart Motion Blur is the plugin it's trying to use. Whoever shared those presets should have mentioned the dependencies!

For what it's worth, I don't have much use for transitions in After Effects. I usually use transitions when I'm editing and AE is definitely NOT a video editing application! I mostly do transitions in Premiere Pro which IS for editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the first result that comes up when Googling "rsmb"

Granted, "RSMB" is a rather obscure effect name if you've never heard of it before. But yes, as Szalam and Mylenium pointed out, it's a 3rd party effect called Reel Smart Motion Blur and it's on RevisionFX's website.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines