Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubles with windows workspace

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I built a new workstation using Windows 10 Pro and I encount always the same problem on After Effects after two clean installations.
I can't resize the windows of the UI without graphics glitches and jerky moves. For instance, when I try to expand the windows comp, the windows duplicate itself.
My computer monitor is plugged on the display port of my Zotac Geforce 1060 Amp and the Nvidia driver is updated. I don't know how can I fix it, i tried with two versions (CC 2015.3 and CC2017), it's really annoying...

Thank you for your response !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a screen recording of the issue we can see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2017-02-15 à 11.13.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ? Did you have a look on the screenshot ? Do you need a video ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really weird. Try downloading the latest drivers directly from NVIDIA. I've had issues with ones delivered by Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My driver is updated (I never install the nvidia driver by Windows) but the bug is still present...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my Windows 10 machine to do this. What happens if you turn off the "Hardware Accelerate panels" option in preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happened, the problem still remains.
I don't know what is going on, very weird and the blank screen appears during the launch and then fades...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Adobe support. Weird hardware issues like this one is what they are there for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines