• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help from a pro, when this image is inverted there are hidden pictures in them

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

menboys.jpg

Almost all the dark areas in the canyon have photos in them, on all of our black shorts there is a photos in there, I do not know how to focus or uncover them. All the beige mountain...photo.

Can anyone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry David

I can't see what issue you are describing

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imagee.GIFre.GIFshorts.GIFinverte.GIF

Thanks, maybe this will help , <<Edited by staff>>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???

Is this some modern-day variety of a Rorschach test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sir the pictures embedded in this photo, were manipulated on our ICLOUD. The photos are of my wife of 21 years that I did not take.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to bevel, adjust temperature or remove layers. I will very seriously be happy to compensate anyone that can help me, I have a lot at stake including my 4 sons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these STRAIGHT off your iCloud account? Are you retrieving them with your Photos app on a Mac? Or, are you using a Windows computer with iCloud? Because it almost looks like somebody who shares your iCloud account used some phone app to "texturize" the photo, using other photos on their phone. Do you share the account with anybody?
Usually, apps work on a copy of the original photo, so you may have another, untouched version in your Photos app.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a photo taken a couple of years ago and I am assuming they were taken off my wives phone and she shared the photo with the mystery man and he textured them. It is driving me nuts, I will look for the raw image tonight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Luck.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines