• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop Lightroom signin hanging

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I sign in to Lightroom Mobile it just hangs. Relaunched app, rebooted Macbook Pro 13" 2011. Internet connection fine, signing in to iOS apps fine (signed in and out to be sure), signing in to Adobe fine. Second day now.

App updated in Creative Cloud fine. Everything works except it won't sign me in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Archienadon,

Please post a screenshot of the Signing in window if it is showing any error.(blur your Email Id for privacy)

Also, follow the steps mentioned in Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Archienadon,

Please post a screenshot of the Signing in window if it is showing any error.(blur your Email Id for privacy)

Also, follow the steps mentioned in Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this problem on a 2013 iMac OS X 10.11.6.  When attempting to sign in via Lightroom desktop so I can sync new images to my phone, after entering email and password and hitting return, the sign in window just goes white and nothing happens.

please help.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines