Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat & Digital Signatures from Bluebeam Revu 2016 -

Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user that uses Bluebeam Revu 2016 to digitally sign documents. He then passes these documents onto a coworker who uses Adobe DC, not the reader, however the digital signatures are sometimes there and sometimes not there when she opens the document in Adobe DC.

I have verified that they were sent with signatures, but for some reason her (coworker) computer does not display the signature anda warning appears in her Acrobat saying there is a problem with the signatures.

Has anyone experienced this? I am thinking somehow that Bluebeam is not supported fully with Revu.

They are both running Windows 7 Dell machines.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to get in touch with Bluebeam to see if they know about potential problems with signatures. If Acrobat is reporting a problem, I would believe that there is a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines