can anyone tell me possible answer to the indicated preference:

Screen_Shot_2017-03-08_at_9_45_55_PM.jpg

Thanks,

vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

If you use Lightroom mobile on your phone, and you have it synced to your desktop LR, the images you capture on your phone will automatically be transfered to your desktop in the location specified here. So by default the phone photos are transferred to your Pictures folder, inside of the Lightroom folder. You can change this to another folder, or drive that is connected to your desktop computer.

I refer to desktop as the computer running the full version of Lightroom CC. It could also be a lapto

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Lightroom mobile on your phone, and you have it synced to your desktop LR, the images you capture on your phone will automatically be transfered to your desktop in the location specified here. So by default the phone photos are transferred to your Pictures folder, inside of the Lightroom folder. You can change this to another folder, or drive that is connected to your desktop computer.

I refer to desktop as the computer running the full version of Lightroom CC. It could also be a laptop computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. I assumed that to be the case. I am trying to find the cause of a strange sync problem and am desperately looking for any little thing that I might have overlooked or misunderstood.

Thanks again,Theresa,

Vince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines