• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition cannot be exported.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render and export my 5 second composition, consisting of 60 layers it only exports a still image.

I tried using the same method and steps to export another composition and it worked perfectly.

What is the issue here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Whoop. I just took a closer look at your render settings. It shows you're only rendering one frame. You must have your work area set incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but your post is rather useless. Rather than throwing around generics and asking why it doesn't work, you have to provide exact info - system info, comp settings, render settings, details about the comp. In case this is one of those odd "cache freeze" situations, start by flushing the caches.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies for the lack of detail.

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 10.12.56 PM.png

This is the comp settings.

As for system settings, if you're referring to the device I'm using it is, macOS Sierra with a 8GB 1600MHz memory with a 1.6GHz processor

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 10.18.46 PM.png

The composition consists go 60 layers and has a duration of about 5 seconds.

The format of the output module selected is h.264

Again, if there is further information I can provide please do let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the exact steps you're taking to do your output? Are you using Adobe Media Encoder or AE's render queue?

Screenshots of your composition with timeline panel visible would also be useful.

How long is the resulting video? Is it just one image for the length of time you would expect or is it really short?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoop. I just took a closer look at your render settings. It shows you're only rendering one frame. You must have your work area set incorrectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See?

oneframe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hooray!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines