• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Character styles for responsive design

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this has been touched upon before but never really answered properly for me.

I want to start using character styles properly to help with SEO and streamlining my websites.

However what confuses me is often in my websites the character size of one header will change several times to accommodate different devices, so if it changes from

for example

1200px - 30pt

900px - 25pt

600 - 20pt

320 - 15pt

Then does that mean I need 4 character styles for just one header??

bit confused the style cant know that at 900px for example it needs to be at 25pt rather than having so many styles?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Just one question in advance: Do we talk about Typo or about Graphics? I guess, from what you write, you talk about Paragraph Styles

you want to apply, don`t you?

You can set your different paragraph styles for each breakpoint as you like.

bit confused the style cant know that at 900px for example it needs to be at 25pt rather than having so many styles?

Yes, if you want four different sizes, styles, colors, whatsoever, you need fou

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just one question in advance: Do we talk about Typo or about Graphics? I guess, from what you write, you talk about Paragraph Styles

you want to apply, don`t you?

You can set your different paragraph styles for each breakpoint as you like.

Yes, if you want four different sizes, styles, colors, whatsoever, you need four paragraph styles.

for example

1200px - 30pt

900px - 25pt

600 - 20pt

320 - 15pt

At 320 I would suggest not to take a small script with 15pt for header-depends on design, I would rather leave it with 30pt.

???

If you want to get deeper, make an example, might be a screenshot at least, might be a muse.file at its best.

Go for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines