• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Burn to ISO Image PE15

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I burn a DVD? I'm trying to burn a DVD to an ISO image and the "Burn" button is grayed out no matter what settings I change, I have tried to burn to a disc on two different disc drives but the button stays grayed out, I've also tried burning an ISO file to multiple internal and external drives to no avail. But for some reason I can Burn a Blu-Ray No problem. I would really appreciate any help, thanks!

I'm using Windows 10 and Premiere Elements 15

Premiere Picture.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your D drive a drive you can add files to? On many Windows computers, the D drive is a Recovery Image.

But assuming it is, try setting your Burn To folder to a directory folder that has no other files in it.

And, if that doesn't work, trying setting your Burn To folder to an empty directory on your C drive and see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, the D drive is a secondary internal hard drive so it can be written to and the program allowed me to burn a Blu-Ray ISO to it just fine, strangely enough.

I've also tried burning directly to a DVD disc but even after it recognizes the disc the button is still not clickable.

Unfortunately, attempting to burn to an empty folder on my C drive doesn't work either.

Is there something else that I might be doing wrong or is this a glitch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check two more things:

1) Go to the Edit menu and select Preferences. On the General page, uncheck the option to use GPU acceleration and see if that makes a difference.

2) If it doesn't, can you confirm that this is the only project you're having this problem with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried turning the GPU acceleration on and off and it didn't make a difference, I did open another project and I wasn't having the same problem, it seems to be isolated to this project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please save a copy of this project and try to burn to DVD ISO?

Is that does not work then please check whether "Adobe Premiere Elements DVD burn.exe" is running in task manager or not?

Thanks,

Pankaj Gauba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very strange.

Does it change anything if you use a different Movie Menu template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines