• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DROPLET Y VARIABLES

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo una carta de clientes la cual necesito que mi asistente cambie el nombre del cliente y el nombre de la empresa

esto lo solucione creando una variable que toma los datos de un .txt

Ahora necesito crear un droplet el cual me guarda la imagen de la carta y le aplica los datos de la variable.

el problema que tengo es que la acción que creo no me guarda los cambios realizados en la variable por lo que siempre me guarda la carta con los mismos datos cargados por primera vez.

por que lo unico que quiero es que mi secretaria cambie el nombre en el txt y arrastre la imagen al Droplet y salga la imagen con los nombres del TXT.

si alguien sabe como hacer para que la acción me capture los cambios que realizo en las variables. se lo agradezco mucho.

--_------------__------_--_-__----------____---_--_-_-----_----_--_--_-_--_----_-___--_---___----

Hello, I have a letter from clients which I need my assistant to change the name of the client and the name of the company
This will solve it by creating a variable that takes the data of a .txt
Now I need to create a droplet which saves the image of the letter and applies the data of the variable.
The problem I have is that the action I create does not save the changes made in the variable so I always save the letter with the same data loaded for the first time.
Because the only thing I want is for my secretary to change the name in the txt and drag the image to the Droplet and output the image with the TXT names.

If someone knows how to make the action capture the changes I make in the variables.I appreciate it a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stevenm,

I found this article  Using Variables in Photoshop with External Data Source helpful to get the job done easily for you. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines