• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to locate applied radial filters?

Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go back to your radial filters, is there away to cycle thru them? I've created several, and the center of each is outside the image area, so the grey center box doesn't show.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

mike240's answer on this page had the solution. I'd never figured out how to make the image smaller till now! I can see the radial filters I've applied now that have centers outside the image itself. Great!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I'm aware of. You can hit the TAB key to close the side panels, select the Radial Filter pin, hover the mouse point over the hidden right side panel, which will allow adjusting the settings. Repeat for other pins and then hit the TAB key to restore the side panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mike240's answer on this page had the solution. I'd never figured out how to make the image smaller till now! I can see the radial filters I've applied now that have centers outside the image itself. Great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much. Did not know I could view photos at these smaller sizes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have understood your problem correctly, you might find this short video helpful....

Lightroom Coffee Break: Viewing with Negative Magnification - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines