• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installed, uninstalled Acrobat DC, now cannot print to file with Acrobat 10

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Acrobat X Standard v. 10.1.16, I did nothing to it during the 10 days or so that I had Acrobat DC and I used both software since there are so many things I could not do in Acrobat DC that I could do in Acrobat 10, mainly add a text box and type in it. After I canceled Acrobat DC subscription and uninstalled it, I tried to return to using Acrobat 10. I can edit files in Acrobat 10 but cannot print a document to a PDF file, "an error occurred." For years, have not been able to create a PDF from a document, have had to print to file. Now, have done "repair" of Acrobat 10, no change. Have spent hours on phone and chat with Adobe Support, their "awesome" support people could not/would not help. I paid a lot of money for my Acrobat 10 license, it was working just fine until I stupidly installed Acrobat DC. I want my Acrobat 10 back and Adobe stole it from me.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dlkjaldk,

Not sure why you couldn't add the text box in Acrobat DC.

About Acrobat X, you may go to control panel assuming you are using Windows operating system. Then go to Device and printers, try to remove PDF printer is that is already installed. Restart the machine. 

Launch Acrobat>Help>Repair installation. Check if you got PDF printer installed under Device and printers.

If you unable to see the PDF printer installed, try installing manually: Manually installing PDF Printer

Support LiveCycle for Acrobat X: https://blogs.adobe.com/documentcloud/adobe-acrobat-x-and-adobe-reader-x-end-of-support/ 

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines