• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Crashing in Preview

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a website recently, then a few days ago it starts crashing when I go into preview to test breakpoints. At what appears to be the first breakpoint, muse disappears and I have to restart. I've tried removing some breakpoints to no avail.

Also, I am finding some odd behaviour when working on the footer and header when in master. Without me doing so text and images i have locked disappear or go out of alignment. It feels very buggy indeed.

I should add one small caveat, I am new to muse and have watched a fair few tutorials so I felt, up to a few days ago, confident in what I was doing; now, I have no bloody idea!!! ;O)

Please help! Feels like I am going round in circles!!!!

Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Hi Jason,

It is impossible to tell what the issue could be without looking at your files. I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care to have your files investigated.

Contact us | Adobe

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

It is impossible to tell what the issue could be without looking at your files. I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care to have your files investigated.

Contact us | Adobe

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

Do you get any error message while this crash happens?

And which version of Muse and Operating System are you using?

Could you also provide some more details regarding  your header and footer issue, a screenshot will also be very helpful.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to those who came back. I no longer PREVIEW but view in browser now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines