• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stand-alone player for Chromebooks (Chrome OS)

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a stand-alone Flash Player that can be installed on a Chrome OS device and play swf files directly?

If not now, will there be one if and when all Flash content accessed through the Chrome OS web browser?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We do not offer a standalone player for ChromeOS and currently do not have plans to offer one.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, i'm a couple years late on this, but could you guys just make atleast a quick adobe flash player projector for chrome, so all the people who can't get windows, or imacs, or etc... that only has Chrome OS can play flash games after they die out, please think about it, i've been trying for days to download flash game and keep them, but i can't play them, so i've tried windows download, and Imac download hoping that i will find one, but i really need you guys to help so my childhood doesn't get deleted before i can get a chance to save some of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player will be gone at the end of the year. So far as we (outside Adobe) know, Flash Projector will also stop working. ChromeOS, Windows, Mac, gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines