• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 case number0188676351 graphic card issue

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ...I was having trouble opening Lightroom 6 a few weeks ago..Eventually I  followed your advise "still need help" and got Adobe to remote in and fix an issue. The same issue has surfaced again. I have a case number to reference(0188676351) But I can not find "Still need help" to connect to a Chat. Any tips??Capture lightroom March 9.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

This is a user to user forum. We don't have access to any incident files. My suggestion would be for you to initiate another live chat and mention your case number. Here is the link. Click on the blue bar.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Lightroom forum.

Martinf67627051 case 0188676351 indicated that there was a graphic's card issue preventing Lightroom from launching.  The community in this forum may be able to better assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. We don't have access to any incident files. My suggestion would be for you to initiate another live chat and mention your case number. Here is the link. Click on the blue bar.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JimHess there wasn't much details in the case notes.  Is there an option to disable the usage of GPUs in Lightroom or something similar?  This may have been the option that Martinv44029552 implemented to resolve the launch error previously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To disable the usage of GPU, go to Lightroom> Preferences > performance tab> deselect "Use Graphics Processor".

See screen capture. This option imho is not a significant issue if it works use it, if it creates issues disable it. I doubt that you will notice any difference when it works. I do not experience any noticeable improvement and have it selected, with no issues.

If you still have issues then see the link below for help.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 8.49.29 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jim. Somehow your link got me to chat...I was not seeing the chat option thru my previous attempts..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines