Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCUP Adobe Flash Player Updates

Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am new to SCUP installation, need help

I tried to Import Updates of Adobe Flash Player, but catalog website in SCUP gave me error 404, then I have downloaded cab file latest from latest link, but it has updates of Only version 24, but In My infra I have machines with older version like 22, How can I get updates of older version n SCUP catalog.

Please help me on this

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We only support the latest version of Flash Player in the catalogs.  We do not support prior versions.  What geo-location are you in?  Your's is the second post I've seen with an issue attempting to download the MSI from the SCUP catalog location.  I'm not able to reproduce as the latest version downloads for me.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Thanks for Reply, I have one  Doubt, what if we deploy Updates of Flash Player 24 version via SCUP to Machine with Flash Player 20 Machine, Will machine Updates from Version 20 to 24?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  Flash Player first uninstalls whatever version is on the system and then installs the newer version.  There is no need to update incrementally (e.g. 20 > 21 > 22, etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I´m having the same problem, i can´t distribute flash player anymore because my scups didn´t receive new updates, i think is necessary to Re-import the new catalogue to receive new updates.

Where can i find the new catalogue ?

Tks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you have a current distribution license, the email you received has a link to the distribution page which contains the SCUP catalogs.  If you do not have a current distribution license agreement, please request one at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe​.  You should receive an email within 2-3 business days with the link to the distribution page to download the files.  If you do not receive the email within 3 days, send me a private message with the email address you used to request the distribution license.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines