Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested animation (walking cycle) flickering on scene

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am new to animate CC and need som help.

I made an nested animation consisting of a walk cycle of a man. Each part of the mans armatures is a movie clip symbol, the man itself is also a movie clip symbol.

The animation works great on its own but when nested in to a scene, the animation starts flickering and white stripes appears on the body. The flickering appears in different places in different frames. I can't see a connection since the flickering dosen´t repeat evenly over the frames. I´ve been trying to solve this problem for a while now but I can´t find any solution using google or Animate classroom in a book so now I'm turning to you guys. 

Does anyone no what might cause the problem, and how to solve it?

Kind regards,

Lisa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry you having that problem, is there any way that you can post the video to show us specifically what's going on? Even better would be the actual fla file. I suspect that it may have something to do with your video card. What are the specs of your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. I guess I can publish the video on youtube. You can't upload files here can you? I don´t know where/on what site I could post the fla file, maybe I can send it in a message? You can see my computer specs in the attached image, it's written in swedish but the "technical" words are pretty similar to english so i thought you might understand them.

Skärmavbild 2017-03-06 kl. 20.23.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lisa,

you can email me the FLA and I'll take a look. chris AT keyframer DOT com.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris beat me to it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I have sent you my fla file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines