• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe animate tutorials windows canvas

Participant ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i am having fun using animate as the AS2 times, but i still find, too manny holes and i dont find tutorials to cover it, in the flash times they use to be cristalab,com flashkit.com flashes.com a bunch of specialize sites with 100s of flash tutorials so you basiclly think what u wanned to do and find a tutorial and do it. I am shure some nice italian or czech has a nice adobe animate tutorials site somewhere, and of course i need canvas, i know all about the animation and GUI

this is the stuff i been playing with MeMoMeX  but i am looking for the simple collision .fla that i still cant figure out

tyvm and have a great day week

ty so much specially to Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

So for people looking into the issue a good fellow from you tube made in request a simplified version of his hitTest tutorials just as i needed, 2 movie clips one animating into the other and hitTest working!! tyvm Martin Melendez

Usar HitTest Adobe Animate - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google: createjs tutorial hit test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tyvm kglad for pointint me but english is not my first languague, i failed when it first came out, i mean my wrong me being stupid, but i will try it again, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google: spanish createjs tutorial hit test

if spanish is your preferred language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

before i come here and ask i check google, and lots of things and you should too...

https://www.google.com.mx/search?sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&q=createjs+tutorial+hit+test&oq=&gs_...

theres nothing, 0 tutorials on the subject, on spanish, and super few in english, that this is very hard to do in animate, and that the lack of tutorials only show the lack of momentum on the software, being mean to question and just tell people to google its not gonna help your software. or the realitty that its absurlly hard to do a collision in animate, compare as another dozen products alike.

by the way theres not a clone of all thats in english in the internet in other languagues, theres actually very few % especially if they are not manny sources in english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way its 2017 the software we are using makes .fla files, when in computer you point into a tutorial it has ot be kind of recent, it had to adress the point and have video in youtube arent 99% of academic programs and tutorials provide a video.

So sad, animate only 2 wizards left and one of them is mean...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry, there are kind wizards too.

Your memory game is good. I hadn't seen the idea of asking who the person is, you have to find a match and know who it is to succeed.

There are discussions like this one about collision detection:

EaselJS - Best way to detect collision - Stack Overflow

Most of it is code, but perhaps Google Translate will convert the English well enough for you to understand:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=trans...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Colin i felled good in this forums thanks to you, but your the thomas the train guy so ill expected that ! Yea i tough for history memory game,  ill be the extra thing in actually know the name of the person or things in the cards, and maybe use for early children reading, so they learn the sponge bob name, just playing but thank you very much .

I mostlly puzzled about this hitTest thing, the why? is not there, and why when you ask they tell you piss off to go to a tutorial of 2014, and thats all, i am used that when threes a learning problem threes usually lots of resources available if you search for something common and i get scared and piss off of how little momentum its animate having

i guess i am supose to animate, in animate, and then make instearctive products with buildbox or construct, because its just so easy most of the tutorials i seen of the hit Test thing Corin use a bunch a .js files, they almost make their own framework to make that game work, so for a complex game it should be a hell!!

My philosophical answer to this issue i suppose is the afraid adobe has of collisions being abuse and then turning animate into abuse software with over use and making like deja vu the animate content over sweet incing that makes devices slow down, but since all other products do it we should still have the option.

But if i just gonna use animate, to animate i mine as well only use after effects for it witch i know pretty well, and if i deepens, in the other softwares i use and are able to do a thing like this memory game, but in construct i had a difficult time to animated properlly the lack of timelines, but theres always way around.

Also when animate ship and it wassent responsive i was making noise here so adobe would get it straight, they do the fantastic anim html5 finally and its not responsive its like Duh!? and i was bitching and its responsibe now!

But a great love remains in the heart so i still find lots of loving tings in remembering the good old AS2 times in the animate so ill keep playing

tyvm and have a great weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So for people looking into the issue a good fellow from you tube made in request a simplified version of his hitTest tutorials just as i needed, 2 movie clips one animating into the other and hitTest working!! tyvm Martin Melendez

Usar HitTest Adobe Animate - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines