• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to activate Acrobat

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I have done this and the support team is useless.  They referred me to the forums (such as here) or want a screen shot of an error message that does not exist.  It does not exist because we are caught in a loop of demanding a log in and not launching the program.  We are not even using a subscription-based installation!  This is a non-subscription version of Acrobat.  I don't mind getting screen shots of what is happening (despite the lack of error message), but the support team is incapable of keeping track of the narrative of the problem.  That is not support.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion.

Moving this discussion to the Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat forum.

Markc53927069 I am sorry you are facing difficulties activating Acrobat.  What version of Acrobat are you attempting to activate?  What error message are you currently receiving?

Can you post a screen shot of the error?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot, to this public forum post, at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?​.

Finally, Markc53927069, you indicated you spoke with a member of our support team. Do you have a case number that I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines