• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting Contributors for Specific Questions...

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have guidance regarding contacting a specific Stock contributor for questions particular to his or her vector image? I have licensed an ink painted bamboo image and am trying to figure out if an .eps version specifically is available rather than the .ai version on Stock.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Thanks for writing. No, I'm sorry but we are not able to facilitate the introduction you have requested.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. No, I'm sorry but we are not able to facilitate the introduction you have requested.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not able to facilitate at this time, or is this something that Adobe Stock will never do?

I ask because I've had to track down two Stock Contributors via Googling their handle names -- one was easy since he used his name, the other I had to search over a dozen other stock sites until I finally found one that had a contact form. (I was contacting them to buy an upsized version of the original image, upsized from the RAW, rather than a compressed JPG -- both of which were happy to comply -- wish it was easier to contact them though).

Could a simple contact form be implemented on Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I'm sorry but that is not a service we provide at this time. I am not aware of any plans to change that policy in the future.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines