• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printable Grid in Photoshop - Pleeeese

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please have someone show me how I can have a printable grid in Photoshop? There are ALOT of people wanted this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

With a pattern.

Turn on the grid (Ctrl ') and use the Pen tool to create a path like below (bottom and right side of square).

With black as the foreground colour, select a 1 pixel fully hard brush, and stroke the path on a new layer. (I have turned off the grid for the sake of clarity.

Turn off the background layer, and go Image > Trim choosing Transparency

Now go Edit > Define Pattern and call it Grid.

You are now good to go.  SDelect the Paint Bucket tool and set it to Pattern in the Options bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a pattern.

Turn on the grid (Ctrl ') and use the Pen tool to create a path like below (bottom and right side of square).

With black as the foreground colour, select a 1 pixel fully hard brush, and stroke the path on a new layer. (I have turned off the grid for the sake of clarity.

Turn off the background layer, and go Image > Trim choosing Transparency

Now go Edit > Define Pattern and call it Grid.

You are now good to go.  SDelect the Paint Bucket tool and set it to Pattern in the Options bar. Choose you Grid pattern, and stamp it down in a new layer.

If you want it heavier, copy the layer, and move one pixel right, and one pixel down...   and so on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to spend $5.00 and attempt the faulty Add-ons site, you can get my grid creator.

https://creative.adobe.com/addons/patches/4264#.WMM46X_IKEc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines