Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong color correction in Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe Lightroom after import DNG automatically do the wrong color correction. How to import without color correction or to return initial color? Drone DJI MAVIC PRO, the camera model FC220. I attach video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiZ1kI6nK98

Best Regards,

Andrius

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raw files contain a jpg preview, which is what you see on the back of the camera, as well as in the Windows photos app.

The jpg will show any picture styles you have set in the camera, but they have no influence on how the raw file renders in Lightroom.

My guess is that you have set styles in the camera that increase saturation and/or contrast, but these settings are ignored by Lightroom.

Other than that, different raw converters will render a raw file differently - there is no right or wrong way - it's open to interpretation.

You could take a look at the Camera Calibration panel in Develop, and see if any camera styles are available other than Adobe Standard, and see if any of these suit you better.

If not, you can create a develop preset that you can apply on import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answer.

This pg preview contains original colors - such what I saw during photography. Camera styles are available only "Embedded". I think that I will ask about this problem the producer of the camera.

.   Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you shoot raw, there is no such thing as original colors - a raw file is like a film negative - it is open to interpretation.

If you prefer the rendering of the jpg, I suggest that you edit a DNG so that it looks like the embedded jpg, and create a develop preset with those settings. Then apply that preset on import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you are experiencing the issue described at the below post. I've provided a solution at that post using a Radial Filter to correct the Blue Vigenette caused by the camera lens.

Blue vignette on GoPro Hero 5 raw images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines