• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to find download to update LR6.8 to LR6.9? Are there problems with LR6.9?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Light Room version 6.8 on my MacBook which i/O 0.12.3 (Sierra).  I can't find the URL to update the LR to version 6.9.  Everything seems to be oriented on CC... Are there problems with version 6.9 ( particularly with respect to successful downloads.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

The download for 6.9 and CC 2015.9 is the same file.

Lightroom 6 and CC 2015 are the same program, and how you licence it determines what you get. (serial # = version 6 standalone, signing in = CC)

From what I've seen, and in my own experience, there are no big problems with this version, and quite a few bugs have been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The download for 6.9 and CC 2015.9 is the same file.

Lightroom 6 and CC 2015 are the same program, and how you licence it determines what you get. (serial # = version 6 standalone, signing in = CC)

From what I've seen, and in my own experience, there are no big problems with this version, and quite a few bugs have been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines