• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

your project archive appear damaged ( ignorated seccions: 1). Save with a different name. (26::0)

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved an after effects project cc 2017, closed the project, and closed the program, which at the time of closing caught a little; I turned off the computer and went to sleep.

On the other day the project presented this error, and more those listed below:

"Host_IO, ReloadFile flaiure" (114)

Can not find source item for layer ID = 133; A placeholder will be used to replace. (26 :: 143)

Your project file is apparently corrupted (ignored sections: 2). Save with different name. (26 :: 0)

After I click on "ok" which is the only option it has, it opens, but from an earlier period of the project, and with a name extension (converted), and I have to redo everything again.

Note: I hung up after giving the error I proceeded with the project, saved it with a different name and closed the program, and turned off the computer; The problem persisted. 2 TIMES!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about the specifics of the project, nobody can tell you much. Obviously if a specific source file goes missing, then its format and other technical parameters are relevant as are any effects and operations you may have applied. In any case, start by flushing your caches.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, how i can tell you much more about that project?

How can I make a "diagnosis" of the project with more technical data?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gerlucioguerra  wrote

Hi Mylenium, how i can tell you much more about that project?

How can I make a "diagnosis" of the project with more technical data?

See this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines