• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guides are out of place every time I open up the document, really annoying

Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Hey I would like to know if any of you have this issue,

every time I open the document the guides are out of place, I mean, they are not where I left them when I saved the document. Is really annoying since it needs to be adjusted all the time, it's a big problem if one is designing with accuracy. If any of you know what I am talking about and know any solution please let me know, thank you in advance,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lounge Forum is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum... A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or InDesign or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I thought I put in the right forum, that´s why I didn't mention the program, it seems I can´t find the right forum, so, ok, this issue happens in Animate CC, thanks for the reply

[Moved from non-technical Lounge Forum to specific Program forum... Mod]
[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, you do mean Adobe Animate CC 2017, and not Edge Animate CC 2015?

In either case the guides seem to still be there later on. Are you able to show a screenshot of the guides as you see them, and also upload the file somewhere? If it's a problem with the file it should go wrong for me too. If it doesn't go wrong for me then there maybe something wrong with your setup.

Are you on the most recent version of the application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your answer, ok, it happens in the first release of Adobe Animate CC 2015, not in Adobe Edge Animate 2015, the guides moves a little bit, like 2 millimeters at most, but in a precision work have to be repositioned. This issue happens in every document I work.

I think is difficult to see this issue with a screenshot or sending a file, because in an image it would shows the guide in a place then in a second image it would shows the guide moved a few milimeters away, but I think it not proves anything, I could had moves accidentally the guide.

The thing is I would like to know if this happens in any Adobe Animate program. The path to know this would be open any file you have, or a new file, zooming and putting some guides and remember the exact place in the rules, save it and close the file, open the file again, and zooming to see if the guide has moved from its original place. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guides don't move from where I put them.

Are you using Windows? If you are, can you right-click on the desktop and look at Display Settings, to see what scale value you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok. yes it is Windows, my display settings scale value are in 100%

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it already on 100%? Also, is that what the recommended value is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is the recommended value 1920 x 1080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant within the scale applications and fonts area, was 100% the recommended value?

I'm sure it probably is, so that rules out one possible problem.

What is the full name and version number of your Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes 100%  is the recommended value, I will continue exploring this issue to see if it continues and to find a solution and I will let you know, right now I´m short of time to continue the thread, but I really appreciate all your interest and help, as soon as I have some news about this issue I will contact the forum again, hope find the solution, oh by the way my Adobe Animate is from 2015 and it´s the first release, thank you so much, will be in touch, see you,

Cordially

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there isn't a problem in doing so, you could update to Adobe animate 2017. There were quite a few graphical interface issues fixed since 2015 came out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I'll keep it in mind, yes maybe is a past bug, or something like that, thank you so much again Colin, have a great night

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines