Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC install on 2 computers

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all

I have installed Adobe CC (Lightroom & Photoshop) on my mac and laptop, unfortunately recently my laptop has been stolen, Now I have a replacement laptop but unable to install Light room and photoshop as this has exceeded my license of 2 installations.

What's the procedure to log out of the stolen laptop installation?

thanks John

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Have you tried installing and signing in yet?  I don't know for sure how they have it arranged these days, but in the past you could have a new installation automatically disable others thru the sign in process.  Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried installing and signing in yet?  I don't know for sure how they have it arranged these days, but in the past you could have a new installation automatically disable others thru the sign in process.  Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok Cheers yes i did try the option you describe but it doesn't actually force the logout of the other computer.

i will contact Adobe CC thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines