• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the name of this video style and how to learn ?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys I have been watching a couple of songs that use this video style I don't know what is the name of this style I would like to be able to make videos like this also I want to learn motion graphic can you please advise me on what I should learn I have never worked with after effects

here is a couple of videos showing the style of videos am looking to create

Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill [Official Lyric Video] - YouTube

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You [Official Lyric Video] - YouTube

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

If you have never worked with AE before, you will need to take a huge step back and learn the basics of it first. AE is very powerful, but also the most complex and complicated piece of software Adobe makes. You can't just learn it by poking around like you can with Photoshop. There are too many little things to trip you up.

Please start with a good quality, comprehensive set of resources. For example, Andrew Devis has a tutorial series at this link that should be very helpful. AE's basics haven'

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, the first video I think call watercolour and ink animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have never worked with AE before, you will need to take a huge step back and learn the basics of it first. AE is very powerful, but also the most complex and complicated piece of software Adobe makes. You can't just learn it by poking around like you can with Photoshop. There are too many little things to trip you up.

Please start with a good quality, comprehensive set of resources. For example, Andrew Devis has a tutorial series at this link that should be very helpful. AE's basics haven't changed much at all since those were made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines