• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to authorize ebook reader in Adobe Digital Editions?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions from the website so that I can borrow ebooks via the public library system.  I was able to authorize my computer, but can't figure out how to authorize by ebook reader (Kobo Touch) - without authorizing the device, I can't transfer the ebooks from my Mac to the Kobo Touch.  Any information on how to authorize the ebook reader would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming your reader is supported you need to have it connected via usb and turned on prior to launching Adobe Digital Editions.  Once you launch Adobe Digital Editions it will ask to authorize your device.

If you have additional questions please post your inquiry to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't ask to authorize device?  now what

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot authorize my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines