• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant get my membership cancelled !!

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been trying to cancel my membership through chatting with the support team since i dont have the "cancel membership" option. and guess what no one responds or anything like im desperate to end it but nobody replies ??? what am i supposed to do in this case should i just send a complaint email ???

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not work via email, and no other user here will be able to help... only chat

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

-or reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But no one is there to chat with ??? ive been trying so many times like i need it cancelled right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will link your posting somewhere that it might get the attention of a person who visits these forums that can help with your cancellation request.  I will also recommend you send a private message to this person explaining how you are not able to make contact nor cancel the subscription yourself (https://forums.adobe.com/people/Rajashree%20Bhattacharya ).  Be aware that Rajashree is not likely available over the weekend, but you never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud forum.

Amna0704 you can find complete details on how to cancel your membership at Cancel your Creative Cloud membership .  If you are unable to contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care then I would recommend utilizing a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet.  The current security settings, add-ons, or plug-ins may be preventing the chat functionality in your current web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi amna0704,

I have sent you a private message, please check & respond.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines