Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update Lightroom 6 to 6.8

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I use MAC version for lightroom 6.0. (not CC) I thought the latest lightroom version is 6.8. How do I update to 6.8?

My MAC OS is 10.10.5 Yosemite.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

You should be able to click Help > Updates inside Lightroom but that's not always reliable.

If it doesn't work, download from the link provided above and double click the downloaded dmg file to install manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for providing the link! I'll look for the update! Thank you very much for your help again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have been in contact with Adobe-support regarding my need to update my Lightroom 6.0 to at least 6.5 and Camera Raw to I think 9.5 (?), and Adobe says that the time-limit for support of this product has ended. I can not import raw-files from my Canon 1Dx MkII after reinstalling Lightroom after a disc-crash! 

Can you helt or connect to anyone that can guide me.

I tried the link above but could not find any updates there.

Kind regards

Ulf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2023 Jul 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, can you provide the update again ? i really need lr 6.4 ( or higher ) BIG THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2023 Jul 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to click Help > Updates inside Lightroom but that's not always reliable.

If it doesn't work, download from the link provided above and double click the downloaded dmg file to install manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John!
Thank you very much for your help! I tried Help>Updates inside LIghtroom but it didn't show lightroom updates. You're right that it's not always reliable.

I looked the link above and downloaded dmg file. It worked perfectly to update!!! Thank you very much for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the same issue. I purchased lightroom 6 and I want to update it to 6.8 and tried (help- updates but did not work). I know you said "download it from link above" I can't seem to find the link.? Please assist. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the link posted in this discussion by Just Shoot Me

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the little circle/balloon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen in the link I am providing, you can start a online chat with Adobe. If they will not provide you with a link to Lightroom 6.14 (which was the final update for Lightroom 6) then your other alternative would be to use the free DNG converter to create digital negative copies of your raw files that will open with the version that you have installed now. But give this a try and see if Adobe will help you.

Contact Adobe customer care 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your info!!
Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines