• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I do a video like this?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this video was made in After Effects? If yes, how could I do it? Is there a template for it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sSQq7a_Po

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

I would think:

1) Add a layer for the background

2) Above it add layers for each line of text (placing them at different points in the timeline)

3) For each line of text, add an animation preset (click on the layer with text, click on "Animation" at the top, click on "Browse Presets", find the one you want (eg. similar to the one in the video if you want) and after previewing it, click "Apply in After Effects" (or similar wording).

After adding the anim preset the first time, doing it again for the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would think:

1) Add a layer for the background

2) Above it add layers for each line of text (placing them at different points in the timeline)

3) For each line of text, add an animation preset (click on the layer with text, click on "Animation" at the top, click on "Browse Presets", find the one you want (eg. similar to the one in the video if you want) and after previewing it, click "Apply in After Effects" (or similar wording).

After adding the anim preset the first time, doing it again for the other layers should be faster as it should show the last used preset in the menu.

You may have to adjust the keyframe positions of the anim (or maybe ensure the cursor is at the start of it before applying it?).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines