• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHERE LOCATE MOBILE IMAGES

Enthusiast ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an attempt to solve a synching problem....

In the mobile panel of preferences, the question is asked "specify location of mobile images."

I have used a folder called "LIGHTROOM MOBILE IMAGES" located in the Apps/lightroom folder. Is this correct????

This may have something to do with a complicated sync problem and this may help to solve it.

thanks,

vince

Message was edited by: vincent solomito typos corrected

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vince,

The Lightroom mobile images are not saved in the location you mentioned. Only the synced smart previews are stored there.

All the synced images are saved on your Original device and smart previews are synced across your devices. If images go missing on your mobile device then Lightroom will ask you to locate those images, The way to resolve this is to resync those images on the original syncing device.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem, Akash, is that there is a persistent message that"2 files are synching".

Has been for weeks.. Nothing  shows in synch activity panel in preferences. no list of images.

ALL Synched photographs shows 94 images and my smart collection shows 94 images .

Why does this message "2 files synching" persist at top of LRD window??

Thanks so much for your reply. Other ideas??

vince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at this discussion Stuck on "Syncing 328 Photos" and let us know if that helps.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your effort but this did not help my problem. I believe the problem is in my catalog, which I back up, optimize and integrity check each day, but I only keep about 5 or 6 of the most recent backups, so that there is no  way to try a catalog backup from weeks or months ago. Ideas?

Vince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please send me the Lightroom mobile diagnostics log report. You can trigger the log via LR Desktop Preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines